Thursday, March 10, 2011

new gig

got a last minute invitation to play in swansea last weekend. in the three tunes i was permitted i managed to reach the mostly latin audience deeply enough to get a rebooking. so thats two return gigs - which is excellent news for all those who are following my could-be-more-meteoric rise to harmonica stardom. i'll post the date when i know.

i also got confirmation of my norfolk return indirectly via their online programme

my new webpal has agreed to correspond with me to improve my spanish. she speaks it like a native. which isn't really surprising as she is argentinian. she is also an aspiring tango singer with an aunt who sings professionally in france. she is also half a world away.

i recently refurbed my website featuring my new cd. hope you enjoy.

paz y amor

No comments: